- Item # 183194
The New Brunswick Scientific Innova 4230 Refrigerated Benchtop Incubator Shaker is a multi-purpose laboratory instrument used for a wide variety of applications. These include cell propagation hybridization staining and destaining of gels plasmid preps and more. Digital readout shelves and a gyratory platform. These units are in brand new condition.
This New Brunswick / Innova 4230 Refrigerated Benchtop Incubator Shaker is used and in excellent condition. This unit comes with 3 shelves installed.
The New Brunswick / Innova 4230 Refrigerated Benchtop Incubator Shaker is one of the most versatile benchtop shakers and can agitate incubate refrigerate and illuminate. This multi-purpose instrument has the same size shaker platform as Models 4000/4080 but accepts flasks to 6 Liters and has two stationary shelves for added incubating or storing capability. With a front-opening door it can be used on the bench or floor-stacked two high for space savings.
The New Brunswick 4230 has an array of useful features making it the perfect choice for your multi purporse laboratory.
Standard Features of the New Brunswick Scientific Innova 4230 Refrigerated Benchtop Incubator Shaker
- Expanded temperature range from 20º below ambient to 80º
- CFC-free refrigerant
- Two shelves furnished for added versatility
- Units are stackable to save valuable lab space
- Waterproof electric receptacle in chamber powers a variety of accessory instruments
- Large glass window enhances chamber visibility
- Holds flasks from 10 to 6000 mL and tubes from 13 to 30 mm
- Digital setpoints programmable running time and self-diagnostic indicators and alarms
- Precision-machined triple eccentric ball bearings drive provides a lifetime of continuous service
- Solid-state brushless DC motor designed for many years of continuous use
- Acceleration control prevents sudden starts; minimizes splashing
- 0-5 volt outputs for tracking temperature and speed on optional recorder
- Photosynthetic light bank available