- Item # 185088
Nicolet NEXUS 670 FTIR Spectrometer
- High resolution FTIR system with multiple spectral ranges including mid-IR, near-IR, far-IR and UV-Visible
- Rapid scanning for fast kinetics
- Accepts SMART Accessories also accepts custom sample holders (ie., PIKE etal)
- Infrared microscopy
Advanced data collection including:
- Linear-scan dual-channel (IRRAS, VCD, VLD)
- Step-scan amplitude modulation (emission)
- Step-scan phase modulation (photoacoustic depth profiling)
- Step-scan sample modulation (polymer stretching)
- Step-scan time-resolved spectroscopy
- Step-scan imaging
The optics are fully optimized and computer controlled for ease of use. Changing spectral range is as easy as removing an optical component and placing the new one into its position. The software automatically updates ranges sensitivity and parameters. Includes OMNIC software computer monitor and all documentation. Basic Operator Training at GMI Training Center available.
$ call for pricing and availability
Original purchase price was $42000.00 on this unit !
For 20 years GMI has removed 100% of the risk in ‘buying used’ laboratory equipment. Each refurbished FTIR spectrophotometer instrument ships with ‘proof of performance’ documentation and ships with an iron-clad warranty.
Software capable of :
Data collection, manipulation, and processing packages
- Preview data collection
- Search of commercial libraries and the creation and management of user generated libraries with the advanced library manager
- QC Compare for raw materials quality control
- Basic quantitative analysis tools
- GLP-ready electronic Report Notebook